Your instructor may require you to use Respondus LockDown Browser, Respondus LockDown Browser and Monitor, or Examity.
If your instructor requires LockDown Browser (or LockDown Browser and Monitor) for a quiz, we suggest
1. Downloading the LockDown Browser using our download link here: http://www.respondus.com/lockdown/download.php?id=666246493
2. Taking any practice quizzes your instructor has provided to make sure you are comfortable with how the browser works
3. Launching LockDown Browser from your desktop and logging into BOLT to take the quiz
1. Go to the Examity dashboard (click the examity link in your course) right away to create your profile
2. Schedule your exam at least 24 hours prior to the posted exam start time (This is required!)
3. Arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your exam to allow time to connect with the proctor and do any troubleshooting necessary.
4. Make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled.
5. Make sure your internet connection speed is 3 Mbps or higher. Check here: http://www.speedtest.net/
6. Schedule then take any practice exam your instructor provides.
For step by step guides to using these tools, please go to http://www.bloomu.edu/imdc-bolt-quizsurvey