TIP: You will not begin to see your 2015Winter courses in BOLT until December.If you don't see your 2015Winter course in BOLT and you haven't heard from your instructor, ask your instructor if they are using BOLT for class!
BOLT Session Start Tips
- Make sure you can login to your Bloomsburg University email with your HuskyID. If you can't access your email, try to reset your password or contact the Help Desk at (570)389-4357.
- After December 1, access BOLT using your HuskyID and find your Winter courses in the My Courses widget on the right of the My Home page. If you don't see a course you're registered for listed, it may be because:
- You just added the course. Courses take 24-48 hours to show up in BOLT after you add them in ISIS.
- The course is inactive. Instructors need to activate courses before students can access them. Some instructors don't use BOLT so they don't activate the course.
- Watch your Bloomsburg University email for messages from your instructors. They may be sending you important information about your course(s) in the weeks leading up to the Winter session.