Thursday, October 20, 2016

BOLT FAQ for Students During the Strike



Do I still have access to BOLT and my courses during the strike?
Yes. Students will continue to have access to BOLT and to courses available in BOLT during the strike.

I was able to access a course in BOLT but now I don’t see it. What do I do?
If you had access to a 2016Fall course in BOLT but no longer see the course in your MyCourses widget in BOLT, please contact BOLT Support.

My course used to have content but now it is missing. What do I do?
If you had access to content in a 2016Fall course in BOLT but no longer see the content in your course in BOLT, please contact BOLT Support.

How can I view my assignments feedback if it is now missing from BOLT?
If you had feedback from an instructor in a 2016Fall course in BOLT but no longer see that feedback in your course in BOLT, please contact BOLT Support.

If I submit an assignment to BOLT, how will my instructor know when I submitted it or if it was submitted by the due date?
If you are submitting the assignment in BOLT to an Assignment submission folder in your course, it will be stamped with the date and time of submission. Your instructor will be able to see this when they access the course. 

Students have also been asked to submit hard copies of assignments to their Dean.

Students also receive a submission receipt in their Huskies email which has the date/time the assignment was submitted to BOLT. You should keep this email as proof of submission.



Any other questions?

http://www.bloomu.edu/negotiations

Contact BOLT Support: 
Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
(570)389-2888 or bolthelp@bloomu.edu 

No comments:

Post a Comment